Getting file data from web server

Hi

I have created php script that scans my brokers webpage for the accurate pivot points, and resist/support lines.

It puts them into files like the one attached. The problem I am having is getting my data which is stored on my webserver to the EA, can anyone give any pointers for this?

Here is the file get string but it will need modifying, but also I am new to this coding.

FileOpen(fn,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ);
pivots= "daily_"Symbol()
return(pivots);

pivots = NormalizeDouble(StrToDouble(FileReadString(pivot,S1,S2,S3,R1,R2,R3)),Digits);

Thanks

Antony

tonyjms2005:

Hi

I have created php script that scans my brokers webpage for the accurate pivot points, and resist/support lines.

It puts them into files like the one attached. The problem I am having is getting my data which is stored on my webserver to the EA, can anyone give any pointers for this?

Here is the file get string but it will need modifying, but also I am new to this coding.

Thanks

Antony

hmmm only a question .. why you dont calculate the pivot yourself in the ea?

For some different formulas you will find in google the code

int i=1;
Pivot = ( iHigh(Symbol(),1440,i) + iClose(Symbol(),1440,i) + iLow(Symbol(),1440,i) )/3;
R1 = 2 * Pivot - iLow(Symbol(),1440,i);
S1 = 2 * Pivot - iHigh(Symbol(),1440,i);
R2 = Pivot + (R1 - S1);
S2 = Pivot - (R1 - S1);
R3 = iHigh(Symbol(),1440,i) + 2*(Pivot - iLow(Symbol(),1440,i));
S3 = iLow(Symbol(),1440,i) - 2*(iHigh(Symbol(),1440,i) - Pivot);

EADeveloper:

hmmm only a question .. why you dont calculate the pivot yourself in the ea?

For some different formulas you will find in google the code

Hi

I currently calculate the pivots in the EA but sometimes my EA misses a trade because of slight inaccuracies, I have found that the most accurate way is to just get them from the research team through my broker.

Thanks

Antony

can someone help me edit sar ohlc to use heiken ashi ohlc

Hi, I have an MTF indicator that uses sar, however I'd like the sar to calculate heiken ashi ohlc, and not the normal type

Can you tell me how I can do this, my mtf indicator calls to the sar indicator to calculate sar formula, I think it is calling to the internal indicator in mt4 that can not edit

you can skype or email if you can assist and like to talk about it

skype sty671

email sty671@gmail.com

I can also supply the original file that I'm trying to use heiken ashi ohlc for

Interesting. How large are the inaccuracies when they occur? In the range of pips or larger?