Chart has disepered.

Hi there

I need help ! I don t know what s going on but i lost two times my chart ! It went just off the display and i can t find it back. But the trade is still shown in the Terminal, so that means the chart is not been deleted...but where is it ??? Any help is welcomed:)

window -> tile

I did try this but i the chart is not showing. But it is showing in the Terminal and is still trading. Where can it be ??

maybe hiding behind another one?

maybe minimised?

maybe post a screen shot to show us what you see?

I just did the screen shot. Thanks for that brillant idea.

Please comment

Regards

Files:
picturez3.zip  336 kb

I see 3 charts in the cropped image (USDCAD M15, EURCHF M15, GBPCHF M15) and a trade in EURUSD trade, which AFAIK means nothing about the presence of any EURUSD chart

You say "the chart is missing" What chart is missing? you're not making our job easy. Does it show in File - Open Deleted?

Screenshot here (apparently traveled through MAC OSX at some point) ...

Hello

Thank you so far ...Because Fabturbo Manual says before closing a trade (eurusa) you have to close Fabturbo by right clicking on the Fabturbo smile face in the top right corner of the chart, then you get an window, then click Expert Advise, then choice remove. At the moment the eurusa chart is in the Open Deleted file. What sould i do to close the trade ?

Yes it runs on MAC OSX !! I m runing it on VPS. Why do say it is running on MAC OSX? Is that maybe the problem ?

Regards