Possible to get list of all applided indicators? And their value?

Hi

Im wondering if anyone knows of any code to give me a list of all used indicators on a chart, and their current value?

Something like,

foreach(indicator ind on chart)

{

ind.name

ind.value[1]

etc

}

Is something similar possible?

Thanks

Bump? Anyone?

For me the problem lies in getting the list of indicators attached to a chart - I have no idea how to do that. Then there is the secondary question of can I fetch the indicators value off the chart or do I have to have all the indicators (which is not really possible) programmed into the EA.

May be someone more experienced can answer your question.

list of indicators attached to a chart
  1. Why would you want to know? The EA can only call those it knows about (like iRSI or through iCustom) and doesn't care wither they're attached or not.
  2. It can be done but not easily. You'd have to scan the profiles\default directory, get a list of chartNN.chr files, read each one to determine if that file contains the current chart symbol and period. Further down are "<indicator>" followed by "name=Moving Average" etc. You can't use the standard functions to do that, you'll have to use methods like the auto-optimize does (spawn a dir/b, read the list, spawn a copy ...\chart01.chr .\achr.chr, read file, and repeat.)