How can I get the new incoming price of the current chart? Can anyone with kindness help me?

I am using metatrader mql4 now.

According to my knowledge, I know that every new coming value will trigger the start function .

How can I get the new incoming price of the current chart?

Since there are many values in a bar, how can I get every value in a bar? Not only the Open,Close,High,Low values.

Can anyone with kindness help me?

AFAIK the only way to get more than O-H-L-C prices is to have your indicator open on a chart, and get them as they come in (tick data). You also get Bid & Ask price with the tick data. This data is 'now', and once you get another tick, the last Bid & Ask has gone forever ... unless YOU have saved them somehow.

When indicators calculate values for bars 'older than current', those O-H-L-C are the only prices that they have.

NB you can get the O-H-L-C for say 1-minute bars*, even though you have say a Daily chart in view

*You need to make sure that you have downloaded the 1-minute data to be able to read it - it won't just magically appear! (check elsewhere for maybe 'accurate history')

brewmanz:

*You need to make sure that you have downloaded the 1-minute data to be able to read it - it won't just magically appear! (check elsewhere for maybe 'accurate history')

It will start downloading in the background as soon as you attempt to access M1 data (recent data, not very old M1 data, old data must indeed be downloaded before it is available), the first few attempts to get recent M1 data will fail if there is no M1 chart currently open but after a few seconds it will start working (and continue to work until you remove the EA).