i have some scripts please modify for me read full my forum

i have some scripts i want to modify for it. when i order from script for buy and sell order its show default stopploss in order but i dont want any stopploss i want only take profit at 1 point only. means when i order eurusd buy order from scripts lotsize 0.01 price is 1.35575 when price move up for 1 point means 1.35576 i will get profit for 0.10 its same for sell order. and when i buy eurusd lotsize 0.10 i want also 1 point means i order buy order for lotsize 0.1 price is 1.35575 when price move up to 1.35576 i will get profit for 1 point means i will get profit $1.
Files:
scripts.zip  8 kb

sonia:
i have some scripts i want to modify for it. when i order from script for buy and sell order its show default stopploss in order but i dont want any stopploss i want only take profit at 1 point only. means when i order eurusd buy order from scripts lotsize 0.01 price is 1.35575 when price move up for 1 point means 1.35576 i will get profit for 0.10 its same for sell order. and when i buy eurusd lotsize 0.10 i want also 1 point means i order buy order for lotsize 0.1 price is 1.35575 when price move up to 1.35576 i will get profit for 1 point means i will get profit $1.
   int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,slippage,stoploss,TP1price,"Buy 1st Order",255,0,Blue);

This is from the Buy_1_0.01_LHL script you attached. Look up the help on the OrderSend() function. It is setting a stoploss. If you set that parameter to zero then you will achive the desired result of not setting a stop loss.

You will not be able to set the take profit level at 1 point. There is a thing called the "stops level". This is the distance from the price at which a stop can be set. For my broker on EURUSD the stops level is 20 points (2 pips). Finding what the stops level is for the current pair is a pain. A script can find it using a call to MarketInfo() and setting the type as MODE_STOPLEVEL. To find out otherwise - open the strategy tester, set the Symbol box( left side of screen) to the desired symbol and click the Symbol Properties button (right side of screen). Stops level is the third one down.