About copying trade using server

Hi guys, im having some level of experince in mql programming currently i am looking for solution like this:

i have heard there are limitations that using copy trade tool with investor login so i have seen some sites which use online server kind of a thing and avoid that limitation. Can anyone advice how to start to implement such a thing because i am looking to start some kind of signal service thing later if i succeed this. any help is appreciated.

--Thank you

You want to start a autotrader signal service but you have no idea how this should be implemented?

sounds like opening a car building factory without knowing how a motor works.

Hm you have to log all trademodifications, sending the changes to a server, and then propagating the changes to the clients.

You will need some dll, database and mql skills, of course you might need bidirectional-netsockets or you implement a solution involving polling.

//z

zzuegg:

You want to start a autotrader signal service but you have no idea how this should be implemented?

sounds like opening a car building factory without knowing how a motor works.

Hm you have to log all trademodifications, sending the changes to a server, and then propagating the changes to the clients.

You will need some dll, database and mql skills, of course you might need bidirectional-netsockets or you implement a solution involving polling.

//z

hi Thank for the comment. if you have any resources links pls kindly share here. it seems have to start to learn how to programme DLL s and mysql as the next step