Delete My Signals

Anyone help me to how to delete my signals ?

You mean signals you are subscribed to ?  find them in the Signals tab and click Unsubscribe. 

AbdulWahid:
You must first disable and then delete it signals.

kourosh1347:
You must first disable and then delete it signals.
And you cannot still use the same MT4 logins to create a new Signal, in case you are planning to clear history and create a new one.

gurmeetb:
And you cannot still use the same MT4 logins to create a new Signal, in case you are planning to clear history and create a new one.
I thik this user is a Signal user not a Signal provider . . .

AbdulWahid:
If what you mean is deleting your own signal, you'll need to disable it first by uncheck on "Monitoring is enabled, real-time gathering of data." at the signal's edit page. Save it, and then click delete on the bottom right of the page.

I have done
Andi Suryono:
If what you mean is deleting your own signal, you'll need to disable it first by uncheck on "Monitoring is enabled, real-time gathering of data." at the signal's edit page. Save it, and then click delete on the bottom right of the page.
I have done this because I had to change the account leverage to be able to use it as a valid signal but now I can not registered again because it says "the signal is been used already", Whan Can I do?

Samuel Lopez Garcia:
I have done I have done this because I had to change the account leverage to be able to use it as a valid signal but now I can not registered again because it says "the signal is been used already", Whan Can I do?
You need to wait 1 week now.

Signals from demo accounts can be paid or just free?

Ionut Alin Picu:
Signals from demo accounts can be paid or just free?
Only free

Stuart Browne:
Only free
Tx!