I need a simple HELP , easy for you coders :)

Hi, i have my EA working well, but i just need a little help, i am not coder but i understand a bit. I just need to add code line to my ea that would double the lot size every time when it loses, and go back to default when it wins, something like hedging...I think the line should be easy, or even somebody has it before.And if you will help me with that please tell me where should i put this code to my ea.

There are dozens of this on the net in different variations no need to reinvent the wheel

where can i find something like this, i just dont know what to write in google for this ;D

Martingale

In order to really get going, you should increase the lot size by *2 + 1 - i.e. not go up 2,4,8,16,..., but 3,7,15,31,...

This gives an average return of 1 per trade, while the original Martingale only gives and average return of 1 per series.

Of course, it also provides a much quicker ruin...

m.

Here ->
Vyckaa:
Hi, i have my EA working well, but i just need a little help, i am not coder but i understand a bit. I just need to add code line to my ea that would double the lot size every time when it loses, and go back to default when it wins, something like hedging...I think the line should be easy, or even somebody has it before.And if you will help me with that please tell me where should i put this code to my ea.
Here -> https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1481.