Request for an application

Dear experts,

Since I'm a beginner, I don't have enough information about the possibility and cost of what I want to order. In addition , I don't know if it is  a difficult task or not.

Actually I have an idea which I want to test it via MQL5 script for my research. please help me about it and give your offer for price.

----------------------------------

I need to create text/csv  output files for 10 symbols (EURUSD , .....)

These files should be created every 15 seconds.

Each file should contain market watch parameters and some indicator values (real time)

Then I read these created files and analyze them (on my own via another application) and create a new file for some of them(trade command)

My new files (trade command) contain a command to make a new trade (for example Buy, stop lost and take profit values,...)

The script should check a folder to see if a new command file has created. If yes, should read them and make a new trade for each.

I am eager to hear from you for its possibility, its difficulty level and cost.

Best regards,
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

mazi:

Dear experts,

Since I'm a beginner, I don't have enough information about the possibility and cost of what I want to order. In addition , I don't know if it is  a difficult task or not.

Actually I have an idea which I want to test it via MQL5 script for my research. please help me about it and give your offer for price.

Post your Job here:  MT4 and MT5 coding jobs