Looking for a partner

Hello,

I am looking for a partner to build an EA.

I have a good background in Programming (C++, Java, etc...) and also some experience in trading.

The thing is that i don't have a complete trading system..... I am then looking for someone to join me as a partner.

We may discuss about concepts & strategies that will end in a system that we will modelize and then build our EA.

Feel free to contact me

Asmodeus

Hi,

I am also looking for a partner in programming. - I think there is enough money out there in the market, so if our EA works we can use it independently. - I have no problem in seeing others getting rich. I just want to find the program that makes ME rich, how many others are going to participate I don't care.

I have experience in Java programming, have done trading for the last 2 years and I am sick of letting my emotion ruin my trades. That's why I want to take it now from the emotionless automatic trading approach. I also started programming in MQL5 but I don't want to wait until the final version comes out and the brokers start offering it for live trading.

I have a lot of ideas and a friend with even more trading experience but without any programming experience. - The thing is it is very time consuming finding a good setup and writing the code. So if there is someone involved who does the analysis for us even if he cannot program it would be fine with me.

If you think that programming in MQL4 is a waste of time you can contact me as soon as there is the final version of metatrader 5 which allows live trading. - But I think that it will take another year.

Kind regards

Ali Kajasi

Reason: