nested if statement in any other if statement issue

Hello everyone,
I ask your help regarding the issue that arises when I nest an if condition inside another if condition: the code does not do what is contained within the second condition, even when the condition is true. I tried to reverse the order of the conditions (the first if replaces the second one and vice versa) but nothing has changed: the second condition is not taken into account.

Below I show part of a codeto explain the point:

if ((myHigh-myClose)<=(1/3)*(myHigh-myLow)) //First If
//if (myOpen>myClose)
{
Print("Check_If_1");
//if ((myHigh-myClose)<=(1/3)*(myHigh-myLow))
if (myOpen>myClose) //Second If
{
Print("Check_If_2");
}
Print("Check_AfterSecondIf");
}

Basically the code has to write, in the Journal of the Tester, the string "Check_If_1" when the first condition is true and "Check_If_2" when the second one is true. When the first condition is true it is also expected to write the string "Check_AfterSecondIf".
Indeed the Journal will contain only the strings "Check_If_1" and "Check_AfterSecondIf, but never the string" Check_If_2: this confirms that the instructions in the second if, nested to the first one, are not taken into account.

I attach the complete EA, which the above code is part of. I saved two versions: in the second one the order of conditions is reversed:

I ask, if possible, indications from you on how to address the problem.
Thanks for your attention and have a good day!
Files:

this confirms that the instructions in the second if, nested to the first one, are not taken into account.

Please try printing the value myOpen and myClose to control your condition

Reason: