Convert a Comment into an Object for display in upper right corner..

i would like to have the signal alert & take profit levels of this indicator displayed in the upper right corner of the creen, but it could probably only be done if the Comment is replaced with an object. i haven't had any luck on my own, hoping for some help here, as I am an MQL4 NOOB.

Thanks,

Macleod77

Are you Patrick Nouvion?

please show YOUR coding attempts should you want to participate in solving your issue.

additionally, be advised that in reality, your code will NOT be considered simply due you messing with a decompiled file.

iow, something called concept of copyright...

fbj:

Are you Patrick Nouvion?

please show YOUR coding attempts should you want to participate in solving your issue.

additionally, be advised that in reality, your code will NOT be considered simply due you messing with a decompiled file.

iow, something called concept of copyright...

I didn't decompile this file, (wouldn't know how), I found it in an MQL4 Forum. As for copyright, every MQL4 file I have says either ""Copyright © 20xx, MetaQuotes Software Corp." at the top, or lists the name of the Author. Am i not supposed to modify those either? Why then can I modify them in Metaeditor? It's not like I removed Patrick's name & didn't give him credit. I'd email him, but I'm sure anyone who's that skilled at writing code is too busy to talk to a nobody like me.

macleod77:

I didn't decompile this file, (wouldn't know how), I found it in an MQL4 Forum. As for copyright, every MQL4 file I have says either ""Copyright © 20xx, MetaQuotes Software Corp." at the top, or lists the name of the Author. Am i not supposed to modify those either? Why then can I modify them in Metaeditor? It's not like I removed Patrick's name & didn't give him credit. I'd email him, but I'm sure anyone who's that skilled at writing code is too busy to talk to a nobody like me.

IF you feel offended by my original tone that is to my dishonour, but reverse engineered s/w is particularly distasteful to me personally.

Nobody is a "nobody" as you put it. We all equal.

Regarding email the author... what a good idea.

Regardless, I posit that not many if any on this forum would touch the file - that's just life, yes?

If no takers here then plenty of other forums around.

fbj:

IF you feel offended by my original tone that is to my dishonour, but reverse engineered s/w is particularly distasteful to me personally.

Nobody is a "nobody" as you put it. We all equal.

Regarding email the author... what a good idea.

Regardless, I posit that not many if any on this forum would touch the file - that's just life, yes?

If no takers here then plenty of other forums around.

If this .mql4 file is somehow "wrong", should I delete it from the forum & stop using it? I'm still not entirely sure what you or anyone else find distasteful about this file. I looked up IBFX, they are apparently an FX broker that offers this indicator for free if you have an account with them. I wanted to find an Indicator that could help me with Elliot Wave Theory, since I've been reading about it. Are there any "good" EWT indicators on this site I could look at? Again, sry if I've done something wrong here, Like I said before i'm a Noob.