Meta 4 installation

hi

i am in trouble with installation. I have windows 7 ultimate on my computer. i installed it first and it was running for  a few days. as you may have noticed with windows 7, sometimes when you have a few windows open and you try to reopen the one sited and minimized, it is not responding until you close and open another one. my meta 4 got same problem. when i closed it, it did not come back up anymore. i have uninstalled and reinstalled it again and again and again. i have even changed several broker but same problem. i have even ran registry cleaner and other windows tool to make sure if there is anything left from past it is clean and reinstall again. but stays same.

here is what i see. i install. then try to open it from short cut or even program list. it is not responding. nothing. i have reinstalled java, flash and other helpers. nothing!!!! even checked my anti virus to see if it is stopped from there. it is not in list at all. i closed windows security. still not responding and not opening.

is there anyone knows what i should do now? i will be highly appreciated. 

I can't help you identify the problem but I can tell you I am running MT4 on win7 ultimate without any of the issues you are experiencing. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for you, I hope you find an answer soon.

UAC disabled?