Very irritating decimal problem....please help...

Hi, 2 days ago my ibfx mt4 showed my pip count in the normal 4 decimals, .ie 1.4567, but when I opened it today its now showing 5 decimals....1.45678. Its annoying me to the point that I can't concentrate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I searched it, but a lot on these forums is about programming, and that just goes way over my head.

Its like when a fly gets stuck in your car while driving. Small problem that can potentially cause big mess.

Thanks in advance!!

Contact the broker, this forum is Not designed for Broker Related Questions. Hehe.

helgard:

Hi, 2 days ago my ibfx mt4 showed my pip count in the normal 4 decimals, .ie 1.4567, but when I opened it today its now showing 5 decimals....1.45678. Its annoying me to the point that I can't concentrate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I searched it, but a lot on these forums is about programming, and that just goes way over my head.

Its like when a fly gets stuck in your car while driving. Small problem that can potentially cause big mess.

Thanks in advance!!

IBFX formally changed their demo accounts from 4-decimal to 5-decimal on July 10. Live accounts will follow suit one week later. This was fairly broadly announced, I haven't been a customer of IBFX for years and even I got the news somehow. Did you use a real email address when you registered for downloading your demo installation?