EA trading only Sell

Hi,

I am back-testing an EA and its trading only Sell, for some reason its not trading any Buy. Can someone help plzzzzzz

and its NOT throwing any error messages also, so don't know what is wrong...also download the History for all instruments I am testing this EA on but same thing only Sell's no Buy

Thank You

Arif Budhwani

Check Expert Properties --> Testing Tab. See if Buying and Selling is Allowed. If that don't fix it then check the code. Search for text OrderSend and see if there's any Op_Buy. If all those checks out then maybe the EA algorithm is probably only letting it sell.

ubzen:
Check Expert Properties --> Testing Tab. See if Buying and Selling is Allowed. If that don't fix it then check the code. Search for text OrderSend and see if there's any Op_Buy. If all those checks out then maybe the EA algorithm is probably only letting it sell.

I already checked what ever u said..like making sure it allows Buying and Selling, also checked the code there is BUY and Sell both.

first of all I am not a programmer can do little bit copy past from google ;-)

-secondly, this EA is a commercial and it works fine as it is..it does both Buy and Sell.

did backtest and it was loosing 80%.So

I decompiled it and just for fun of it I did revers trading and found out that its loosing 100% (In the code instead of buying I made it to sell)

--so I got an idea I have EA that trades from MT4 to FXCM account, so ill reverse this trades while placing on FXCM so it will have 100% winning Trades and 100% loosing Trades on MT4 demo account.

so... any suggestion

Bad Idea, Trust me on this one, Just because an EA gives 100% bad Sell signals does Not mean you can flip it around and become profitable. I've tried, thats the first thing any newbie would try. If you're still gonna experiment then do so in a demo account first.

ubzen:
Bad Idea, Trust me on this one, Just because an EA gives 100% bad Sell signals does Not mean you can flip it around and become profitable. I've tried, thats the first thing any newbie would try. If you're still gonna experiment then do so in a demo account first.

ye ill try it on demo first for few months..