Strategy Tester: 'Stuck' taking up the entire terminal: no tabs, no way to resize it

Help!

I have the Optimzation results of a partial run 'stuck' taking up the entire MT4 window/page. I can minimize and show it again when I use Ctrl-T. When it is minimized I can show the journals, market watch and navigator and the open charts. Even with all of these open and showing, when I bring the strategy tester back up it completely covers these entirely, It will not let me 'grab' it at the top or bottom to re-size and reduce it.

FourX:

Help!

I have the Optimzation results of a partial run 'stuck' taking up the entire MT4 window/page. I can minimize and show it again when I use Ctrl-T. When it is minimized I can show the journals, market watch and navigator and the open charts. Even with all of these open and showing, when I bring the strategy tester back up it completely covers these entirely, It will not let me 'grab' it at the top or bottom to re-size and reduce it.

try to delete or rename \config\terminal.ini

finally got it thanks Matutin, but good info to know for future reference.Matutin . I

This helped with my MT4 strategy tester viewing issue as well:   " Try to delete or rename \config\terminal.ini." 
Beats reinstalling MT4 - -Thanks!