Anyone in this forum living in Sydney

Hi all in this forum. I've been trading for some years now and have a few ideas for an EA I want to investigate. Is there anyone in this forum living in Sydney that is maybe a computer programmer, or knows how to write code for MT4?

Cheers

Paul

surfclimbfly:

Hi all in this forum. I've been trading for some years now and have a few ideas for an EA I want to investigate. Is there anyone in this forum living in Sydney that is maybe a computer programmer, or knows how to write code for MT4?

Cheers

Paul

Hi, Paul, I live near Sydney in Bowral, Southern Highlands.

I have written a few computer programs over the years, including MT4 EAs, indicators and scripts.

Maybe I can help if you ring me on 02 4862 1295. Best wishes, Helmut

Wow! I live in Sydney too. In the beautiful Mosman. I ain't an expert in MT4, but I did and do write and program my own simple and robust EAs, and they are making me money almost every hour 24 hours a day 5 days a week. I was a SPI trader for over ten years and lost a fortune though.

EuroTrader:
Wow! I live in Sydney too. In the beautiful Mosman. I ain't an expert in MT4, but I did and do write and program my own simple and robust EAs, and they are making me money almost every hour 24 hours a day 5 days a week. I was a SPI trader for over ten years and lost a fortune though.

Hi, ET, I think we met on other forum topics. Your broker was LQuay?

I had a trading room in Spring Street under Jackson's. Open all hours. Walk in and open your account with cash.

Those were the days. Good to meet. Maybe you and Paul and I can gang up on this forex market?

Glad to hear you licked it, making money 24/5. I haven't yet. This market breaks all the rules. But I'll get it.

Wishing you the best, Helmut

Yeah, we ran into each other before. I think I once helped you with my OrderModify() code snippet when you had trouble getting your S/L and T/P into your market orders.

I was a local at SFE before and making money till the floor was closed and bloody computer trading started. Hard to sense the market flows on the SYCOM screen and started loosing money big. Anyway I switched to trading SPI on Go Market till SFE shut down their SPI data stream. So, I accidentally started currency crosses and discovered the wonderful world of Expert Advisors.

EAs basically rid the emotions from my trading and now a days I just run two computers 24/5 and took whatever the generous market has been giving me. I've been extremely lucky with recent EURUSD drops too.

I have a very simple EA that works most days of the week and if you wanna try I could send you the file.

EuroTrader:

I have a very simple EA that works most days of the week and if you wanna try I could send you the file.

Attach it to a message. I am sure others would be as interested as I am.

But if you don't want to do that, please email the .mq4 to engcomp@gmail.com

Thank you, Helmut