"Ask Manual Confirmation" trashes other orders waiting for confirmation?

Hello All...

I made an EA that I have running on 9 different currency pairs on 5 minute charts (same EA running on all pairs, with a different Magic Number for each pair). I've set "Ask Manual Confirmation" for each one as I need to make a quick visual check before I give it the OK. Once I confirm the first order, then it seems to just kill off the remaining orders left to be confirmed. For example, let's say at 14:15, I know there are 3 signals that got generated - I should get confirmation windows for each of the 3 orders, one after another, right? But when I confirm the first order, the other ones don't ask for confirmation - it seems they just get trashed. Shouldn't they be "queued up" so I can confirm on each and every one of them?

Thanks!

Shawn

Does anybody have any idea about this head-scratcher? :-)

Thanks

Shawn

hi, have you checked if the OrderSend() function throws an error? i bet ther is some, (my clue a TradeContextIsBusy ). if there is a error you should code a properly working error handling.

zzuegg:
hi, have you checked if the OrderSend() function throws an error? i bet ther is some, (my clue a TradeContextIsBusy ). if there is a error you should code a properly working error handling.

You know, I never thought of that zzuegg... I will put some code in there to check it out. If in fact it is throwing an error (like TradeContextIsBusy), do you have a suggestion on how I could handle it so that all my order confirmation windows will "queue up" and wait for the other to finish?

Thanks!

Shawn

for example:

bool allOK=false;
while(!allOK){
 OrderSend();
 //if no error allOK=true;
}

zzuegg:

for example:

Thanks zzuegg... so it's as simple as using a "brute force" approach like that? Just keep re-sending and re-sending the order until it goes through?

Thanks

Shawn