Clock icon wingding?

Amazing I can solve just about any problem but the stupid ones.

A few indicators I have seen (like Vadim Baklanov aka gip's) make use of a clock object. I have included his screen shot below.

I have no idea if this is an arrow/wingding with a code I'm not understanding, but I cannot find any documentation anywhere on it, and have been unsuccessful trying to dissect it's origin from code. If somebody could explain to me how it's created, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

I think meta-trader allows downloading of images to add unto the standard arrow folder.

ubzen:
I think meta-trader allows downloading of images to add unto the standard arrow folder.

Thanks for the response ubzen, but after more research I can't find anything on custom arrow images. Gip's time indicator doesn't show the clock symbol for me, but it does display the mouse wingding, which doesn't appear to be in the mql4 code documentation either.

Well after looking through a sh*t ton more code, I found the arrow code of "191" displays the clock.

If anybody could explain why this isn't documented in the wingdings table, it might serve useful in the future.

Get a copy of the manual in pdf form. The windings page doesn't display correctly

WHRoeder:
Get a copy of the manual in pdf form. The windings page doesn't display correctly

Thanks WHRoeder.