Finally coded something promising

Been working on this EA for the last 3-4 months. Finally have everything working like intended. Backtest took about an hour on both FXDD and CitiFX pro; same settings were used on both backtest with the exception where C= 3 on citiFX and C = 5 on FXDD. changing it back to C = 5 on Citifx reduces draw down to <10%.. will post those results tomorrow because I am going to sleep now.
Files:
betatest.zip  243 kb

Be very careful with this one!

Yea at first I was worried that it was only selling.. but it also opens long trades given the right conditions.

twizt, yeah I wouldn't pay too much attention to the %shorts vs. %longs provided it is not the result of a hard-coded "only shorts" or "only longs" setting. But your % relative drawdown suggests the stoploss strategy is allowing sizable MAE's (maximum adverse excursion) - basically it holds positions open despite their being deep underwater and having accumulated sizable floating losses. This is fine so long as the pair is trending and you are trading with the trend (i.e. the MAE is just the result of a retracement) but when the market turns, or begins to go sideways, whoa boy lookout because MAE bites you in the rear.

Checkout this MQ article: Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results

Hi Twizt, did you test it before december 09 ?

I ask you this because I had similar results on an agent until I found out that a bug was favoring shorts...