to the admin

can't find the admin's details on this website,

to the admin: is it possible to get a backup of the info that was on the my thread that you guys deleted yesterday/today (the one with 42% return in 2 months on my live account), i didn't know you'd delete it so i didn't have a chance to back up the comments/links people gave me, i'd really appreciate it if i could just get the comments back/emailed to me

thank you :)

nick

Why was it deleted?

hey gordon: i solicited saying i want to manage other people's money (i thought i could) and i posted my live account as proof of performance, then others pointed out that this forum is not for advertising your personal services ( which is fair enough), so i re-edited my posts. apart from managing other's money, the real reason i posted was to find out more about how to set up a small hedge/retail fund, and people started helping me out with advice and links and then before you know it 'woops' thread disappears :)

ps: do you know any forums where i can ask for hedge/fund free advice; and to also look for investors for my own fund?

niko:

ps: do you know any forums where i can ask for hedge/fund free advice; and to also look for investors for my own fund?

As I am not in charge of this aspect in my own work, I have little experience. But from what I know, our investors did not find us online, but via social/professional networking.

One things for sure - this is NOT the forum for that sort of thing (although I am not sure if your thread should have been deleted..).

you'r right this is definintely not the place for open fund discussions (as i realised yesterday) :)

wow, trade2win forum seems like the perfect place for that ;) (they have trade for a firm, trade from home, etc forums)