Clean up array, remove all data from array - page 2

Why don't you ONLY write data to the array that you intend to use. Sounds like you are trying to force a square peg into a round hole. If there are more spaces in your array than you need to calculate for then I think you are using the wrong approach.

Try using an if loop to only place values in your array that are a valid part of the calulcation. Resize the array as required.

My problem is as follows:

I have array in loop

In each loop different numbers of entries are written to the array. The array needs to be reset each time.

I use ArrayMinimum a lot, meaning if I make all the array entries 0, or resizing the array that causes the entries to have a value of 0, the arrayminimum keeps giving me an answer of 0, because 0 is the minimum in the array.

How to I get past this?

Seems like EMPTY_VALUE did the trick

Saidar:
Seems like EMPTY_VALUE did the trick

Be careful with ArrayMaximum() as it can return EMPTY_VALUE. Have in mind that EMPTY_VALUE = 2147483647

Saidar wrote >>

. The array needs to be reset each time.

No it does not. Don't look at elements outside of the current count. Put in 5 only look at 0-4

Yes I have the same problem here:

I have this array= double matrix [][2];

that I do a lot of operations with in a loop, I need to "restart" it fresh for the beggining of the loop again.

Have the same problem. Came up with such solution:

1. Say my array is tickets[5,8], I am running this in loop, also using arraysize() functions, so i just need to empty it keeping the dimensions and size. 

2. At the beginning of the script i initialize empty array: 

string emptyTickets[5,8]

3.Each time i need to clear my array i just copy empty array to it: 

ArrayCopy(tickets,emptyTickets,0,0,WHOLE_ARRAY);

For who like myself  gets here in the future; use ArrayFree() to zero an array.