Fetch live quotes into webpage html or php ?

Hi,

I want to make simple php pages or html to display all live quotes from a metatrader platform, can any one give ma sample how to do it.

thanks

yster wrote >>
Hi,

I want to make simple php pages or html to display all live quotes from a metatrader platform, can any one give ma sample how to do it.

thanks

create an EA or Indi - read actual qoutes and pass f.e. via dll to you webserver (php) - store there and display

EADeveloper:

create an EA or Indi - read actual qoutes and pass f.e. via dll to you webserver (php) - store there and display

Since you've already given the technical answer, I'll throw in a legal answer: the legality of doing this is questionable. For example, in the field of equities, exchanges typically assert copyright over price data. As a small punter you can only get away with streaming data to your website for public display on the basis that you're too small to be worth chasing for a licence fee, not because you're actually allowed or have a right to do it. The position with forex data is murkier because it's OTC, but I expect the same principle applies.