How to save/load EA 'input parameters' programming in MQL5?

ROMAN5:
Without by clicking the 'Save' and 'Load' buttons manually. 

Example: ChartSaveTemplate but I need one for saving/loading the MQL5 'input parameters'.

Thanks. 

I don't think this is existing. You have to write your own function in your EA.

angevoyageur:
I don't think this is existing. You have to write your own function in your EA.
Big job :-(

ROMAN5:
Big job :-(

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't see another method. You can still post a suggestion on ServiceDesk for them to add this feature.

Anyway, if you explain why you need that, maybe I can help to find a workaround ?

angevoyageur:

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't see another method. You can still post a suggestion on ServiceDesk for them to add this feature.

Anyway, if you explain why you need that, maybe I can help to find a workaround ?

I have posted on Service Desk few minutes ago. 

Reason: Every pair have different input parameters...when I want to run Tester - it is nightmare to change the settings (load .set file every time if I change other pair), sometime forgot to save manually.

OnTester(), ParameterGetRange()ParameterSetRange()

See the example here  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10508#comment_427162

and documentation there https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/optimization_frames

graziani:
OnTester(), ParameterGetRange(), ParameterSetRange()

This is not what I am looking for. Thank you.

Something like simple with single method: e.g. ChartSaveInputs(string fileName) / ChartApplyInputs(string fileName)

ROMAN5:
Without by clicking the 'Save' and 'Load' buttons manually. 

Example: ChartSaveTemplate but I need one for saving/loading the MQL5 'input parameters'.

Thanks. 

I have done something similar with mql4 to save a default parameter value when the user wants to set one but doesn't have access to, or ability to, change the source code.  I used GlobalVariables,  the tricky bit is determining when the user wants to save the new default value or not.  You could also write the values to file rather than GlobalVariables, especially if you want to save strings.

I'm not sure if the approach I took with mql4 will work with mql5,  it relied on being able to tell that an extern/input has changed from true to false or false to true. 

RaptorUK:

I have done something similar with mql4 to save a default parameter value when the user wants to set one but doesn't have access to, or ability to, change the source code.  I used GlobalVariables,  the tricky bit is determining when the user wants to save the new default value or not.  You could also write the values to file rather than GlobalVariables, especially if you want to save strings.

I'm not sure if the approach I took with mql4 will work with mql5,  it relied on being able to tell that an extern/input has changed from true to false or false to true. 

Thanks for your respond. Yes, I agreed - to file. Problem is every EA have different variable names, even try to remember to update "SaveToFile" method if you have deleted, added or changed the variable names. Too much work... you can imagine. I am hoping MQL5 will add new method for us soon. e.g. ChartSaveInputs(string fileName) / ChartApplyInputs(string fileName)

ROMAN5:

This is not what I am looking for. Thank you.

Something like simple with single method: e.g. ChartSaveInputs(string fileName) / ChartApplyInputs(string fileName)

you cant run parallel. parameter range can be set only in OnTesterInit().