Help needed with Custom Indicator

I'm trying to do a Custom Indicator which I'm told should be quite simple but I'm finding it impossible as I've got no knowledge of programming at all. I want it to sound an alarm if there is a pattern of bullish/bearish/bullish/bearish candles.

I think I need something like if(Close[4]>Open[4] &&Close[3]<Open[3]&&Close[2]>Open[2]&&Close[1]<Open[1]) and then a request to play an alarm.

I had a good look at the MetaEditor but I'm totally confused about all the rest of the stuff that needs to go in i.e. parameters, buffers, etc. I also had a look at the Tutorial but it's way too complex for me.

Can anyone help me with this or suggest someone I can go to to get it done for me (so long as it's not too expensive). I'd really appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks.

Well, if I were you I'd try it by myself, because it doesn't sound very difficult. If you don't want to spend money to let somebody do it, you need 1 or 2 weeks to understand mql4 and you can ask in the forum if you have a question.

Otherwise add a new topic that you want to pay somebody for an indicator, I am sure somebody would do it!

leMai wrote >>

Well, if I were you I'd try it by myself, because it doesn't sound very difficult. If you don't want to spend money to let somebody do it, you need 1 or 2 weeks to understand mql4 and you can ask in the forum if you have a question.

Otherwise add a new topic that you want to pay somebody for an indicator, I am sure somebody would do it!

Many thanks for your reply and the link. I'll definately have a go myself now I've got some idea of how to proceed.