Quick Questions

1. One of my most recent trades went bad to the tune of -89.00 $ US. In the comment section behind that trade is an entry that does not make sense to me. The entry is "so: 49.8% /67.7 /136.0". What does this mean to you, and to me?
  2. I keep ignoring the NEWS broadcast, and I assume it is still coming in daily. Mine is in a language that I assume is Chinese, but I am not able to read it. Can I change this, and how?
  3. I note in the Journal TAB the entries are all "OLD Tics". I think I understand a periodic OLD Tic, but why so many? What are they?
  4. I have a deposit to make to the account, as I have mostly used up what I had there. I understand that you use Alert Pay, and I am now set up on Alert Pay. Which end do I start from, or do I simply post the deposit from Alert Pay into my account?

Any assistance with tehse briefe questions would be appreciated. In the event I need to ask somwhere else, please let me know where.

Dale Broste - NoMoHype

NoMoHype:
  1. One of my most recent trades went bad to the tune of -89.00 $ US. In the comment section behind that trade is an entry that does not make sense to me. The entry is "so: 49.8% /67.7 /136.0". What does this mean to you, and to me?
  2. I keep ignoring the NEWS broadcast, and I assume it is still coming in daily. Mine is in a language that I assume is Chinese, but I am not able to read it. Can I change this, and how?
  3. I note in the Journal TAB the entries are all "OLD Tics". I think I understand a periodic OLD Tic, but why so many? What are they?
  4. I have a deposit to make to the account, as I have mostly used up what I had there. I understand that you use Alert Pay, and I am now set up on Alert Pay. Which end do I start from, or do I simply post the deposit from Alert Pay into my account?

Any assistance with tehse briefe questions would be appreciated. In the event I need to ask somwhere else, please let me know where.

Dale Broste - NoMoHype

1. "so: 49.8% /67.7 /136.0":

• so = stop out
  • 49.8% = percent of required margin (when the position was stopped out)
  • 67.7 = account equity (when the position was stopped out)
  • 136.0 = required margin for the position

2. Ask your broker

3. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/107098 (next time search before asking).

4. Ask your broker