How to build the Indicator of support line& pressure line.

Hello ,guys,i am new arrivals, and i played no limit holdem cash game , and my college subject is computer sicence, eager to learn something from you guys.

I want to build a script to indicate the history support line or pressure line , so that i can calculate my cost and odds, then i can ease to start a trade bill.

Can you guys give me some advice, i try to find the math. function in cookbook and fail.

jarshi:

Hello ,guys,i am new arrivals, and i played no limit holdem cash game , and my college subject is computer sicence, eager to learn something from you guys.

I want to build a script to indicate the history support line or pressure line , so that i can calculate my cost and odds, then i can ease to start a trade bill.

Can you guys give me some advice, i try to find the math. function in cookbook and fail.

What you tried ?

jarshi:

I want to build a script to indicate the history support line or pressure line ,

How are you defining Support and Resistance ?

Get more aquainted with meta trader and MQL5 features. directly jumping into find information is little tough. learn mql5 along with your computer course it surely helps.