indicators ??

hii..

surely i'm a beginner...... can anyone please help me how to use these indicators....cuz i'v been trying to understand it for the past 4 hours...

i'v used some indiactors and i actually dnt understand....when to buy/sell...exit and entry....??.....and which indicator is precise and easy to understand ? ?

i'd really appreciate your concern,thanx

superabdu:

hii..

surely i'm a beginner...... can anyone please help me how to use these indicators....cuz i'v been trying to understand it for the past 4 hours...

i'v used some indiactors and i actually dnt understand....when to buy/sell...exit and entry....??.....and which indicator is precise and easy to understand ? ?

i'd really appreciate your concern,thanx

Hi

An indicator tells you something about the behaviour of the prices. What it tells you depends on which inidator it is. Indicators on their own do not tell you when to buy or sell, so you must have a trading strategy that is based on the indicator(s). To learn trading strategies you will have to look elsewhere, perhaps other Forex sites, perhaps some of the free courses/seminars offered by brokers, perhaps books.

Cheers

Jellybean