Histogram on chart window

Hi everybody, I am little lost with how mql4 draw a histogram on chart window. The main thing I want to do is get the previous candle's Heiken Ashi values. Since it is a histogram, there must not be any High, Low, Open, Close values, but some histogram values. Where does the histogram values draw from? As I can see it is drawn from current price. But how about the previous bars? Where did the histograms started?

Or just make it clear, how can you get the current bar's HIGH LOW OPEN CLOSE value of Heiken Ashi, how can you get those values of 1,2,.... shifted bars ?

Thank you

Itachi:

Hi everybody, I am little lost with how mql4 draw a histogram on chart window. The main thing I want to do is get the previous candle's Heiken Ashi values. Since it is a histogram, there must not be any High, Low, Open, Close values, but some histogram values. Where does the histogram values draw from? As I can see it is drawn from current price. But how about the previous bars? Where did the histograms started?

Or just make it clear, how can you get the current bar's HIGH LOW OPEN CLOSE value of Heiken Ashi, how can you get those values of 1,2,.... shifted bars ?

Thank you

If you use a custom indicator to calculate Heiken Ashi candles, you have to call the indicator icustom function.

see https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/iCustom