IF YOU ARE SMART OR A NEWBIE IN FOREX, INSIST ON MT4 AND NEVER MT5.

If you are smart or a newbie, insist on MT4 and never migrate to MT5.

Like the old saying, why change something that have always work?

Change is not always good and not always beneficial.

With the premises above, I question the NFA.

NFA are obviously looking after themselves and are on the side of the market AND not with the traders.

How do I know? Simple.

Without a market, there would be no NFA. Therefore, NFA's concern is more align with their existence.

In the end, whatever the NFA do will be more to their own benefit and thus the benefit of the market.

And for all of us traders, WE LOSE.

With MT5, the markets will use its deep pocket weights and move us around to their own will.

These market players are foul players.

What will hep us? MT4. Foul plays can be minimize and actually be use to our own advantages.

If you don't see the benefit of MT4 vs MT5, do your own research.

AGAIN. Why change something that have always work?

Change is not always good and not always beneficial. And yes, remember to stick to MT4.

And don't be silly. I am not comparing software features of MT4 vs MT5. I am comparing the

market law changes from MT4 to MT5. The changes are DETRIMENTAL!

ckingher:

And don't be silly.

DANG! That's where we've all been going wrong. Thank goodness for your superior intellect on this and other issues. Without you we'd all be lost.

CB

What if we are dumb, or experienced?

phy:
What if we are dumb, or experienced?

Better direct that question at ckingher, phy ;-) If you check previous posts you will see that ckingher is a superior being who has all the answers and promises to drip feed them to us. I, for one, have problems eating and sleeping due to the anticpation.

CB

Lately this forum is becoming more and more entertaining. Unfortunately it's also becoming less informative.

LOL.

So NFA saves market. All Traders LOSE.

Or

We use our super retail trader power(hedging) to beat the market. Then we become the evil market and NFA saves us from... you got it, MT4.