Consolidation Breakout EA

I need an EA that will allow me to trade comsolidation ranges. The way it would work is:

I set a high and low range. once the market has a candle open above or below that range, it enters the market to head in the direction of the breakout. it would also need to put the stop on the other side of the breakout plus a 5-10 pip fudge factor.

Example: AUDJPY, we got a candle open below my low of 81.49. The EA would put me in on a sell putting my stop at my resistance of 81.96 plus say 5 pips.

I used to have an EA that would get me in once a certain number is breached, but i realized I got a lot of fakey's trading that way. When I have a candle open outside of my range, price action make the move more committed.

Please help. I know its an easy one to write. I attached a photo of the trades showing how i trade it.

CF

Check this out https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9347

Should do the job, maybe with some tweaking

Good Luck

-BB-

crazfoto wrote >>

I need an EA that will allow me to trade comsolidation ranges. The way it would work is:

I set a high and low range. once the market has a candle open above or below that range, it enters the market to head in the direction of the breakout. it would also need to put the stop on the other side of the breakout plus a 5-10 pip fudge factor.

Example: AUDJPY, we got a candle open below my low of 81.49. The EA would put me in on a sell putting my stop at my resistance of 81.96 plus say 5 pips.

I used to have an EA that would get me in once a certain number is breached, but i realized I got a lot of fakey's trading that way. When I have a candle open outside of my range, price action make the move more committed.

Please help. I know its an easy one to write. I attached a photo of the trades showing how i trade it.

see private message