pattern recognition system MT4

Dear All

i try to find an indicator draw chart patterns on the chart ( double top,triple top, head and shoulders,.....etc) i searched the net but didnot find that free indicator, Any help will be apprechieated

Regards

Ahmed

those things are not real. I mean, everyone sees them differently and therefore they are very difficult to define and program. I'm not surprised that you cannot find them. For me, the whole classical technical analysis is ... bullshit :)

allerune:
those things are not real. I mean, everyone sees them differently and therefore they are very difficult to define and program. I'm not surprised that you cannot find them. For me, the whole classical technical analysis is ... bullshit :)

so you trade 100% news on fx or?

I'm trying to use similar methods as the big players. I'm using price dynamics and MAs based on price dynamics. This approach can give great results but unfortunately is very difficult to master. The problem is that great signals are coming really early, but there is a lot of noise too. No wonder all Quants who deal with this stuff for big hedge funds are maths and physics PhDs. They invent special math formulas to remove false signals. That is my presonal weak point and I'm still looking at few months of research ;)

Regarding news... there is no news freely available that you can use and react before the market reacts. If there is something to know, you have to assume that you're the last person.

Hy, Maybe I can help someone here?

Doing my research I find several books about Pattern recognition in field of Techniques, Segmentation, Technology and Applications.

A wealth of advanced pattern recognition algorithms are emerging from the inter discipline between technologies of effective visual features and the human-brain cognition process.

The present books are intended to collect representative researches around the globe focusing on low-level vision, filter design, features and image descriptors, data mining and analysis, and biologically inspired algorithms.Research in computer vision has exponentially increased in the last two decades due to the availability of cheap cameras and fast processors.

This is the link : http://www.intechopen.com/search/?q=Books:%20Pattern%20recognition

Books are free to download.