Should moderators be compelled to link their trading activity to signals as some sort of vetting process to root out fake advice? - page 3

tonny:
yay yes is winning!
LOL

:p

Must be moderators voting for no

tonny:
Must be moderators voting for no
I voted neutral.

Even if might not be the responsibility of moderators would be nice to have a Verified status for the signals upon some criteria. That would help a lot in evaluating a signal.

MetaSky:

Even if might not be the responsibility of moderators would be nice to have a Verified status for the signals upon some criteria. That would help a lot in evaluating a signal.

You might wana explain more because currently there is the live/demo source account identification system that i think is great and also i dont believe its possible to easily send signals from an account that isnt ones.

MetaSky:

yes!

Surely his interest cant just be the word "verified" because if you have ever set up a signal then you should know that verification exists.