FXNitro 64.46%... an EA really profitable

Hi Guys, how are you doing?

Well, like you I'm looking for solutions to be rich and I found and bought this EA very very impressive (www.fxnitro.com)

You can see the statement LIVE at: http://fxnitro.mt4stats.com

The EA is working in Tadawul account. I was worried because we know the problems with some brokers. They can manipulate

the latency of the requotes, disable the modify orders, manipulate prices, etc. But, the most important is that the FXNitro is

working in hard conditions.

GUYS, I'm only showing for you a solution. I'M NOT THE OWNER, OK?!

Best regards,

BearNaked

Only works with certain brokers like Tadawal, does it?

You bought this EA? What happened to the EA's you wrote yourself?

2009.10.20 05:51buy0.10eurchf1.51370.00000.0000
1.51340.000.000.00-3-2.97

seems to be working client-side stops.may be dangerous if your client crashes. i do trade long time real with eas on many software and i have the experience that it is really dangerous. your computer may crash, your electric may go, your isp may go down, your computer may get virus, your child may press reset etc etc. in such cases you wold loose/gain big loose/profit. this is just to take care if you trade real. at least set a big stoploss like 30 pips (in your case) just to sleep well.

fx1.net wrote >>

...may be dangerous if your client crashes. i do trade long time real with eas on many software and i have the experience that it is really dangerous. your computer may crash, your electric may go, your isp may go down, your computer may get virus, your child may press reset etc etc. in such cases you wold loose/gain big loose/profit. this is just to take care if you trade real. at least set a big stoploss like 30 pips (in your case) just to sleep well

Thats why I use separate VPS companies

On set of EA's on one VPS does open, trail stops & close

The other set on another VPS does trail stops & close

I just do R&D on the office PC's

Even my manual trading is shadowed by another VPS to enable stops & closes

FWIW

Brian

blogzr3:

Only works with certain brokers like Tadawal, does it?

You bought this EA? What happened to the EA's you wrote yourself?

I'm using both.

BarrowBoy:

Thats why I use separate VPS companies

On set of EA's on one VPS does open, trail stops & close

The other set on another VPS does trail stops & close

I just do R&D on the office PC's

Even my manual trading is shadowed by another VPS to enable stops & closes

FWIW

Brian

It's the same idea used in FXNitro. I talked with Jorkaef (FXNitro support), and he said me that they are using 3 VPS. 1 To send order, 2 to manage (virtual)stop losses. He also said me that they are

using 3 VPS because they are using the EA in BIG accounts, and is necessary invest in technology (VPS), because with money they can't play.

For those that are fund managers, it's an interesting idea. I decided do the same Idea with my real accounts. I'm using 3 EA's: 2 mine and 1 (FXNitro) and 2 VPS (the cost is 18 dollars per month).

I can say that the profit is very interesting.

bearnaked wrote >>

Hi Guys, how are you doing?

Well, like you I'm looking for solutions to be rich and I found and bought this EA very very impressive (www.fxnitro.com)

You can see the statement LIVE at: http://fxnitro.mt4stats.com

The EA is working in Tadawul account. I was worried because we know the problems with some brokers. They can manipulate

the latency of the requotes, disable the modify orders, manipulate prices, etc. But, the most important is that the FXNitro is

working in hard conditions.

GUYS, I'm only showing for you a solution. I'M NOT THE OWNER, OK?!

Best regards,

BearNaked

Hi bearnaked

something to know:

you bought it from Tadawul and use it in your computer, or you paid for it as a service, and they ran your account?

or you have it and can use with other brokers? what are there conditions?

Regards,

Samir

samirgham:

Hi bearnaked

something to know:

you bought it from Tadawul and use it in your computer, or you paid for it as a service, and they ran your account?

or you have it and can use with other brokers? what are there conditions?

Regards,

Samir

No no no. I bought it from FXnitro's (197 dollars) site, and I'm using it in my brokers(Tadawul and Bank) and I'm running it in my VPS.

I can use it with other brokers too.

Best regards,

BearNaked

bearnaked wrote >>

No no no. I bought it from FXnitro's (197 dollars) site, and I'm using it in my brokers(Tadawul and Bank) and I'm running it in my VPS.

I can use it with other brokers too.

Best regards,

BearNaked

Thanks for your reply

after a month, can i ask you how it performs and you give me your recommendation if to buy or not?

Regards,

Samir

samirgham:

Thanks for your reply

after a month, can i ask you how it performs and you give me your recommendation if to buy or not?

Regards,

Samir

Yes brother.. without problems