Need help for a period indicator coding that 4 hour MA in 30 minute chart!

Who can give me a hand! I want a MT5 indicator coding : a period indicator coding that 4 hour MA in 30 minute chart!

Look at this picture

Who can help me?

Hi

Check this

Files:

dreamlifing wrote >>

Who can give me a hand! I want a MT5 indicator coding : a period indicator coding that 4 hour MA in 30 minute chart!

Look at this picture

Hi

In order to get an MA for another time frame i.e a 4H MA in a 30M chart simply change the period

so that the number of bars calculated is 8 times the MA for the 30M bar. (4H = 8x30M).

Kajjan wrote >>

Hi

In order to get an MA for another time frame i.e a 4H MA in a 30M chart simply change the period

so that the number of bars calculated is 8 times the MA for the 30M bar. (4H = 8x30M).

Hi again

Im totally new to this forum and probably an idiot as well. The problem is that when I compose messages,

as well as new topics or a new private message to one of the members, I cannot find any send button !!!

If my answere to you last time was helpful it's your turn to help me out now....cannot find any info anywhere else.

Thanks

Thanks a lot, I want to help you.But I just learn MT5 now.

hooshmand wrote >>

Hi

Check this

thanks,very much

Kajjan wrote >>

Hi

Your advice is not that I want. But also think you!