expert.fx@hotmail.com

expert.fx:

http://efxexp.mt4stats.com

expert.fx@hotmail.com

GUYS,

My login is: 5052562

and my password (for readonly) is: ebw1kzz

Best regards,

Dan...please, don't lose your time saying that is manipulated or impossible...

bearnaked wrote >>

It's Scalping in a SCAM broker...

http://danielvc.mt4stats.com

My dream is some day turn it true in my account :D I think that is the dream of all of us.

Best regards,

Dan

That is some monster lottage on your EA and it looks like the leverage must be high. What would it look like if it took a 500 pip move on a single pair in a matter of a couple of minutes? Also, I noticed that you have 92% of the trades in a single pair, what if that pair went against you? The other pairs are not strong enough to balance the account. Can you run it against say 28 pairs?

I'm not knocking your EA, just helping you out I hope. One of the biggest issues with a greedy EA is protextion from over trading or over leveraging. This one appears to be a good example. My guess is that during turbulent times, it may take a huge hit. I could be wrong. I would be interested in seeing your approach.

LEHayes:

That is some monster lottage on your EA and it looks like the leverage must be high. What would it look like if it took a 500 pip move on a single pair in a matter of a couple of minutes? Also, I noticed that you have 92% of the trades in a single pair, what if that pair went against you? The other pairs are not strong enough to balance the account. Can you run it against say 28 pairs?

I'm not knocking your EA, just helping you out I hope. One of the biggest issues with a greedy EA is protextion from over trading or over leveraging. This one appears to be a good example. My guess is that during turbulent times, it may take a huge hit. I could be wrong. I would be interested in seeing your approach.

My EA doesn't trade on strong trends. It's prepared for it.

Hy ..

Nice stats real .. u get nice point when/how to trade!

Bearnaked if u are insterest for sell EA licence or if u wonna get live acc. with money for trade with EA pm me :

jestlluka@gmail.com --- email address

lluka@lukastation.org ---- msn address

or skype :

user : thorex22

Hi,

Is this the ISEA (Investiva Super EA) based?

If so, it does not work on live account. It only works on demo account from two brokers: www.sigmaforex.com and www.forexgen.com The reason it works is because on ECN/STP demo it opens and closes trades at the price it wants, there is no slippage. Since the EA scalps only a few pips, when it runs on live account the slippage simply turns profits into loss.

I learned it the hard way. Be aware of scam.

Chi:

Hi,

Is this the ISEA (Investiva Super EA) based?

If so, it does not work on live account. It only works on demo account from two brokers: www.sigmaforex.com and www.forexgen.com The reason it works is because on ECN/STP demo it opens and closes trades at the price it wants, there is no slippage. Since the EA scalps only a few pips, when it runs on live account the slippage simply turns profits into loss.

I learned it the hard way. Be aware of scam.

...and no one of brokers in the world will realish this EA works in real money including if you make your own brokerage. please wake up..!

bearnaked:

GUYS,

Best regards,

Hi,

Interesting...if you can give me read only psswd on real account or demo account but except for this brokers please: sigmaforex,forexgen,2pipforex will more appreciates

Regards

bearnaked wrote >>

GUYS,

Best regards,

And broker-server is?