Please Send me copy of MT5, my email is orossard@yahoo.fr

Thanks in advance....Olivier.

Please Send me copy of MT5, my email is mql4@gmx.de

Thanks in advance....Alex.

Please Send me copy of MT5, my email is yunkaicn@126.com

Thanks in advance....Alex.

Please Send me copy of MT5, my email is edfiuza@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance....Eduardo.

if not too late, I would like to test your beta MetaTrader 5 platform.

Don't kown if this makes a difference. I finished 2nd place in the 2007 Automated Trading Championship.

wackena@bogie-enterprises.com

Bogie-NN-IND-v8 is actually Forex_Nn_Ind.mq4(by http://cortex.snowcron.com/forex_nn.htm)

zenoni wrote >>

I would think that they could develop some type link between the computer user's address physical location REGISTRATION information along with Broker Physical Location in order to automate COMPLIANCE with the SEC Rule. A link between the allowance of Hedge Trades and Non Allowance of Hedge Trades. That way no matter what broker platform you trade as I have over 220 different broker MT4 Platfroms on my computer, the platform will always automatically be in compliance with the SEC Rule while remaining flexible enough to not limit those jurisdictions that are not governed by the United States' SEC.

Rod Harrell

549 - 66th Street

Oakland, CA, 94609-1117

+01-510-655-4966

SirRodCA@aol.com

mt4harrell@paris.com

Neat, as a well known and respected, programmer, no one offered me a copy.

Not to beat test but to understand the new coding in advance.

The biggest question is is it backwards compatible or will every other MT4 Ea stop working and we have to start refunding thousands of dollars to clients that are not going to wait for us to learn all these new features...or are we going to have to pay the few programmers that have had a chance to play with the new MT5 and now know the new programming structure thousands of dollars to keep our current clients.

Or better still since all this brain power has gone into what I am sure is a better product did someone think to make the new MetaEditor " smart" in that we can simply open our old MT4 code,, and tell it to make all the necessary changes to the new coding for us.

In the time it will take me to learn the new coding, and I am looking forward to it so not a complaint, but I will loose most of my current clients, that are not willing to stop Auto Trading until I figure all this out here.

On another forum in here I read that one programmer with more experience than myself took, as he put it, "only five hours" to implement the new coding into an indicator.

Nest so as it stands I have ten commercial indicators and five very expensive Automated trading programs that are very successful so where do I get all the time to re write everything from scratch.

Please no references here to my programs as I am not here to advertise and all were sold on a limited basis so none are available at this time.

Just want to know if I should get a new job and career or will I have some type of life jacket here while I learn all this new stuff.

Also as an added concern who made these new programmers for MT5 NFA compliant. I have hundreds of clients in Europe that use pending orders and hedge trades within the MT4 structure.

It is and should have been left up to the brokers to control this, as they are doing and not restricted within the program itself.

The question always asked as a trader, who's money is it anyway, ANswer is mine. So what is this new feature against hedge trades going to do protect me against myself.

Always something to deal with.

If the issue against hedge trades was no so large out there then why has most of the large USA brokers opened offices overseas to keep from losing a lot of their current client base,

MT5 should have left the hedge issue out of this ball park.

Bernard

If it is not too late, please send me copy of MT5, my email is nievinny@gmail.com

I'm representative of polish traders community.

Thanks in advance

Mateusz

Hi,

can i also be a beta tester of MQ5 ?

MY EMAIL ADRESS IS terryforex@live.com