WHY DO YOU POST EA WHICH DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY?

Hi, I sometime look at the forum to see if there are good EA to use. Instead I find too many good ideas and a few good EA. For example, someone has placed an EA on RSS feed to show the open trades to others. It works fine, but after the handle reaches 32 it does not work at all. If you are going to tell other people in regards to your EA please also indicate the problems your EA might have and possible solution. Sorry If I am upseting some peolple here but it is the fact and I hope the moderator take this into consideration.

zaffrono:

I sometime look at the forum to see if there are good EA to use.

Have you ever thought about giving, rather than just taking?

Instead I find too many good ideas and a few good EA.

Ok, we'll try to keep the good ideas to a minimum.

For example, someone has placed an EA on RSS feed to show the open trades to others. It works fine, but after the handle reaches 32 it does not work at all. If you are going to tell other people in regards to your EA please also indicate the problems your EA might have and possible solution. Sorry If I am upseting some peolple here but it is the fact and I hope the moderator take this into consideration.

Try your complaint again when you've provided something which escalates your credibility into single figures.