Expert Advisor that turn 10,000 $ to 315,000 $ within 4 Months - page 3

jjc:

I've not verified the calculation, but mrgmm says "but if i used 0.25 lots used in the statement [...]". I think that means a quarter of the fixed lot size used in the statement, which is 9 * 0.25 = 2.25. Let's say that for the second period of four months, in order to repeat the eight-fold return, you trade an equally fixed 8 * 2.25 = 18 lots. And for the final third of the year, you trade 144 lots. I had a meeting with Hotspot a couple of months ago where they described their minimum order as $5,000,000. So, by the end of year 1 you're trading less than 3 times the Hotspot minimum order, so there should be no trouble continuing the returns for an absolute minimum of a year, supposedly translating into a 500-fold return. Therefore, I still don't see why my extrapolation from 80 days to longer time periods isn't reasonable. I entirely agree that it doesn't hold ad infinitum - as indeed I said at outset ("subject to..." etc) - but it holds for far longer than 80 days. Therefore, it's not unreasonable to question the reliability of results which see you achieving a 500-fold annual return. Unless, for some bizarre reason, the strategy is believed only to work via MT4 and its brokers.

Exactly jjc

I mean 0.25 is fourth of the balance used in the statement which is 2.25

jjc:

I almost never comment on system results, but it's a holiday weekend in the UK and I'm in a holiday mood... 10K to 80K in four months is absurd.

If you can turn 10K into 80K in four months then in the next four months you should be able to turn 80K into 640K. And your original $10,000 into $5,120,000 by the end of the first year. Subject to not hoovering up the entire liquidity of the worldwide forex market, you would then become a billionnaire by the end of year 2, and the world's richest man by the end of year 3. Does any of this strike you as unlikely?

i think thats a really great question but besides the politics,like whether any broker can accomodate that, talk about the numbers.

forexmaniac wrote >>

i think thats a really great question but besides the politics,like whether any broker can accomodate that, talk about the numbers.

Hmm I gotta clear this up. Legit brokers don't care how much you make in the market, I have turned 10k into 100k in 3 weeks before the recession, yes live money, and withdrew 30-50k easily, not more than 3 days the money was transferred into my acc.. Then 200k it 2 weeks after (absurd leverage / momentum trading maybe), just to get totally wiped out while still holding my longs. My point is, no gainings rate is absurd in the FX market, there's clearly no limit, and true traders who are devoted knows these possibilities! Whether you keep the surplus ahead from year to year is another story! It's b.s. saying that brokers have problems with traders earning over the 'standard' benchmark and blah blah.

peace,

mank