newbi here. i tried readind mql5 source how to write........................

i tried reading the information available on the site. it is in so details lot. am confused where to start to become a good ea writer. i tried learning C++ also. how much time it may take an average learner like me to become good writer anybody pls :)

drbmgojanur:
i tried reading the information available on the site. it is in so details lot. am confused where to start to become a good ea writer. i tried learning C++ also. how much time it may take an average learner like me to become good writer anybody pls :)
It depends on your existing experience,  you aptitude for logical thought,  your ability with Maths and your available time to learn . . .  so from 6 months to several years.

RaptorUK:
It depends on your existing experience,  you aptitude for logical thought,  your ability with Maths and your available time to learn . . .  so from 6 months to several years.
thank you Raptor i will give my best try. thanks

drbmgojanur:
You can try that.