MQL5 language reference - page 2

TheEconomist:
Then we should have the habit to initialize pointers to NULL right in declaration and resetting them to null every time we destroy them, so we could inquire If (myobject!=NULL)...

The thing which is troubling me is that - very broadly speaking - in a managed-code environment you do "m_shape=NULL;" by itself, and that reduces some sort of refcount on the object, causing it to be freed up automatically. At the very least, the separate use of "delete" seems to imply the possibility of memory leaks in MQL5 code, which currently isn't possible (assuming that the MT4 framework is waterproof). At worst, given the claims that MQL5 will broadly be compiled rather than interpreted, it creates the possibility for reuse of a deleted pointer such as m_shape to cause a fatal crash in the MT5 application - taking out every single EA.

Is there a link available? Or are you the privileged and got the beta versions? :D

Ahh, ok, where's the russian version....Google translates quite well from time to time ;-)

Russian version is here

I think the HTML code of this page is screwed

TheEconomist wrote >>

Did you find any OrderSend or OrderDelete in Торговые функции ?

OrderSend and other trading functions are not described yet

TheEconomist wrote >>
Where did you see pointers?

Pointers don't reference memory. Object pointer is just managed handle (or managed descriptor) of dynamically created object

It is the big problem to fix 2 versions simultaneously. Therefore we prepare and check russian version of language reference with public discussions on the our russian forum. After that we'll translate it

Hmm, I wonder why they are not releasing OrderSend and any other trading commands.. The Economist may be right on the money that developers are re-writing the entire trading functions because of the public backlash. If that is the case, it is great news for all of us.

why do I get:

Navigation to the webpage was canceled

when I try to open chm file?