How to do Complex Trade Orders with Multiple Criteria...

I am trying to do a few different types of trades that will execute without me being there.

1) A trade order that triggers when a certain criteria is hit. For instance, if eur/usd is at 1.3990. Once it goes past 1.4000 to 1.4015, I want a trade to be triggered to buy at 1.4000 with stops and profit points. But, I only want this trade triggered once it goes to 1.4015. Is this possible? And if so how would I do it?

2) I would like a trailing stop to be triggered only once a criteria is met. For instance, if the position is 20 pips in the positive, I would like a trailing stop to be triggered automatically. How would I do this?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

ccaro:

I am trying to do a few different types of trades that will execute without me being there.

1) A trade order that triggers when a certain criteria is hit. For instance, if eur/usd is at 1.3990. Once it goes past 1.4000 to 1.4015, I want a trade to be triggered to buy at 1.4000 with stops and profit points. But, I only want this trade triggered once it goes to 1.4015. Is this possible? And if so how would I do it?

2) I would like a trailing stop to be triggered only once a criteria is met. For instance, if the position is 20 pips in the positive, I would like a trailing stop to be triggered automatically. How would I do this?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

You can achieve that all and much more with a mql4 program. So if you are a programmer learn the mql4 language, go thru the documentation on this site or use didactive other website

such as http://www.metatrader.info/node/34. If you are looking for a programmer you can search this site or the web, there are plenty quite cheap or even for free. I also can code for you but I am a professional so it won't be for free but you will get a professional work. You are welcome to send me a private message by clicking on my name and ask for further details. I hope I answered your questions.

Good luck with your next steps