Old tick

First of all... I saw all topics about it in the forum, however,  the answers do not match the reality of my EA.

My EA is running in a VPS and the EA is working with 2 pairs. EUR-GBP/CHF. But, from one week, the journal is showing a message of "Old Tick 0.0000/0.0000" where the 0 is the price of the pair.

I saw the answer from the Stringo in an topic, and I saw another answers, but the problem was not resolved.

Does anyone know what REALLY can be done?

Best regards,

Dan

bearnaked wrote >>

First of all... I saw all topics about it in the forum, however, the answers do not match the reality of my EA.

My EA is running in a VPS and the EA is working with 2 pairs. EUR-GBP/CHF. But, from one week, the journal is showing a message of "Old Tick 0.0000/0.0000" where the 0 is the price of the pair.

I saw the answer from the Stringo in an topic, and I saw another answers, but the problem was not resolved.

Does anyone know what REALLY can be done?

Best regards,

Dan

I have read and tried everything on here and other forums but still get the old tick error messing up the EA so a good solid solution would be a great help.

kiwi06:

I have read and tried everything on here and other forums but still get the old tick error messing up the EA so a good solid solution would be a great help.

I saw that it happens when I have tha same EA running in 2 pairs differents. I'm trying to find the answer!