Should MetaQuotes limit the number of Polls that a user can post per day/per week ? - page 2

angevoyageur:
I wonder who had voted "Yes ! the limit should be 1 per day" ;-)
I voted :)

angevoyageur:
Ditto to what Alain said. 

Shunmas:

And all above, polls, threads, etc add to your ratings and also you get 1 credit for 50 ratings. GodZilla has a rating of over 80000.

You should look at his profile a little more carefully . . .  he has 252 posts,  1 topic created, his rating is so high because of the  527677  downloads of his code in the codebase.

RaptorUK:
You should look at his profile a little more carefully . . .  he has 252 posts,  1 topic created, his rating is so high because of the  527677  downloads of his code in the codebase.
Yes absolutely, regardless of the reason of that high rating, rating is rating and places you in good standing. 

Shunmas:
Yes absolutely, regardless of the reason of that high rating, rating is rating and places you in good standing. 
It only places you in good standing with people who are ignorant of what the rating actually means. 

Shunmas:
No. I am not laughing because its a funny poll. I am laughing because someone messaged me if I am analytics-collecting company before you started this poll. Its strange, why my adding of 15 polls was not liked by Moderator. The polls are relevant to forex trading.
Unfortunately my warning was a little late to prevent you getting a Ban,  it seems that the Forum software allows you to place Polls and the rules do not restrict how many Polls you can place yet you still get Banned for ? ?  I do not know,  so when your Ban expires and you are inspired to post some Polls it would probably be a good idea if you keep it to one or two a week.

angevoyageur:
Yes, I agree with Alain. I created too much poll before, now, maybe 1poll/month. :D

Please vote if you haven't already.

As long as polls are relavant to forex trading and trading systems, there should be no limit.

Just my thought. 

Hmmm. Once every year would really  force the polls to be well thought out :)

* I voted once per week, but really there should be no limit if the polls are relevant- also hey its not just a trading community, people like to socialize and polls are fun!