Simple EA needed - previous highs/lows

Hi,

Can someone help me with an EA that will open a buy/sell order if the price hits the previous candles high/low?

I use the h1 chart and would ideally like to be able to set stop loss, take profit and possibly trailing stop with the EA. Even more beneficial would be an option to set how many pips away from the previous high/low trades should be entered.

Thanks,

Rich.

I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
If you need to have it done, don’t hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

gangsta1 wrote >>
Hi,

Can someone help me with an EA that will open a buy/sell order if the price hits the previous candles high/low?

I use the h1 chart and would ideally like to be able to set stop loss, take profit and possibly trailing stop with the EA. Even more beneficial would be an option to set how many pips away from the previous high/low trades should be entered.

Thanks,

Rich.

Hi, i can create you EA for free) .... mail is asm707@mail.ru, skype: assembler_1990, icq: 342562682

my english is not better but i'm going to improve it)))