I feel near 100% win, anybody help coding this EA?

Hope anybody will come forwards to create a simple EA I am very confident will work in higher tf with the indicator attached ? orders to open after stabilization of arrows, that at the begining of 2nd candle,sell ones after red & buy after green ones,no opposit orders anytime & close with opposit signal and tp,ts,sl with any good money management features will do good.No other indicator .
thanks, fontu .fontu@hotmail.com
Files:

fontu:
Hope anybody will come forwards to create a simple EA I am very confident will work in higher tf with the indicator attached ? orders to open after stabilization of arrows, that at the begining of 2nd candle,sell ones after red & buy after green ones,no opposit orders anytime & close with opposit signal and tp,ts,sl with any good money management features will do good.No other indicator .
thanks, fontu .fontu@hotmail.com

Hi.. I did an EA that works with an Indicator like that, but, it doesn't work because ever will have a RES most high then actual.. and the indicator plotes the new arrow and clear the prior arrow.

bearnaked wrote >>

Hi.. I did an EA that works with an Indicator like that, but, it doesn't work because ever will have a RES most high then actual.. and the indicator plotes the new arrow and clear the prior arrow.

Yes the arrows will repaint with the movements of price action but once fixed it works like magic. I do manually trade with other indicators but always it seem the best one I can rely.

this is the most important condition that open trade next candle, I have similar EA with gann hi-low but not working as expected as it open after 2 full candles & close also before and ofter buy the top & sell the bottom in flat market time .

Anyway some experts may come forwards to solve the problem & code one good . I am sure it will work.

thanks,

fontu