I have developed an Expert Advisor for MT4

I have developed an Expert Advisor for MT4, and anyone want to try it in their demo account to test it. I have done the back test, it is quite good? The trading philosophy behind the strategy of the EA is based on the price action.

Please PM me if anyone want to try it.

I will sell it Ebay later, but I want someone to give me some comments before I put it in the market. I will use it to trade for myself.

billyhk:

I have developed an Expert Advisor for MT4, and anyone want to try it in their demo account to test it. I have done the back test, it is quite good? The trading philosophy behind the strategy of the EA is based on the price action.

I will sell it Ebay later, but I want someone to give me some comments before I put it in the market. I will use it to trade for myself.

I am interested of your EA and want to try it, can you email me at: kwng111@myway.com

Thank you.

kwng wrote >>

I am interested of your EA and want to try it, can you email me at: kwng111@myway.com

Thank you.

Me too, please email me at banjumi@hotmail.com

thaks

billyhk wrote >>

Why not post your back test results?

billyhk:

I am interested of your EA and want to try it, can you email me at: shouk9290@yahoo.com

Thank you.

billyhk wrote >>

Billy,

Still waiting for your EA, please email me at banjumi@hotmail.com

tia