The CliffHanger 2009...Please Help...I'm Exhausted~CreativeSilence

I've been working on the CliffHanger for some time now...

And I'm trying to get the code to modify a specific lot's stop to equal a specific indicator's price...AND update the modification throughout time, or modify the positions stop everytime the indicator's price changes.

How do I do this.

I know it's very simple, but i can't place my brain on it.

Basically what you see is what you get.

Indicator & Expert Advisor.

Red to Sell,

Green to Buy.

But I need to know how to get the script to Modify the Stop of a current position/s.

Thanks a MILLION,

Silence

Hey Silence, I'm having a great time with your mastermind code. Here is what you might be looking for.

double newStopLoss()
{
double x;
x = iMA(NULL, 0, 4, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
return(NormalizeDouble(x, Digits));

}

What this code will do is create a new stop loss value based on the 4-period Exponential moving average.

You then call your trailing stop manager routine with a new stop loss value.

serpentsnoir

serpentsnoir:

Hey Silence, I'm having a great time with your mastermind code. Here is what you might be looking for.

double newStopLoss()
{
double x;
x = iMA(NULL, 0, 4, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
return(NormalizeDouble(x, Digits));

}

What this code will do is create a new stop loss value based on the 4-period Exponential moving average.

You then call your trailing stop manager routine with a new stop loss value.

serpentsnoir

Thanks!!

Hi Silence

Greetings Silence

Just wanted to inform you that yesterday I decided to use mastermind3 that you created on my new real account for the first time. As I'm writing now I have made more than 250% with this EA. So thanx to you

wanda wrote >>

Greetings Silence

Just wanted to inform you that yesterday I decided to use mastermind3 that you created on my new real account for the first time. As I'm writing now I have made more than 250% with this EA. So thanx to you

wanda,

What currencies are you trading and what settings are you using. I'm finding mastermind does a great job 90% or more of the time. but the few trades that don't fit the model kill my account.