How to add $ to demo account

How do you add more $ to the demo account?

Just start a new account with more money

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

Just start a new account with more money

-BB-

it's stupid way. this program has a lot of faults. why the competition is running on such a software??

astrolog:

it's stupid way. this program has a lot of faults. why the competition is running on such a software??

I agree MT4 has some faults that could be easily corrected but it is still a great program. Hopefully MT5 will have these issues resolved. What I would like to see is 1 click trading capability.

astrolog:

List them astrolog!

You've already complained that you can't see how much money you have in your demo account - notwithstanding the fact that its clearly displayed in the Trade tab and also returned by the AccountBalance() function.

So I just can't wait to see what else is wrong with the software.

Go on - entertain us.

astrolog wrote >>

You must be new to MQL? The guys who run the competition are the ones who write the software. If you want different software then you'll have to find someone else to run the competition. You might want to learn a little bit about what you're talking about before inserting foot in mouth...