Bigger than smaller, that is the question.

Hi there.

I'm using the Heinek Asi smoothed (HAS) indicator to determan the buy / sell of the trates. At the moment I just use the following code.

if (four_haOpen<four_haClose) {fourhourbuy=true;COL5=Blue;} else {fourhourbuy=false; COL5=Red;}
if (one_hour_haOpen<one_hour_haClose) {onehourbuy=true;COL4=Blue;} else {onehourbuy=false; COL4=Red;}

if (one_day_haOpen<one_day_haClose) {daybuy=true;COL6=Blue;} else {daybuy=false; COL6=Red;}
if (one_week_haOpen<one_week_haClose) {weekbuy=true;COL7=Blue;} else {weekbuy=false; COL7=Red;}
if (one_month_haOpen<one_month_haClose) {monthbuy=true;COL8=Blue;} else {monthbuy=false; COL8=Red;}

if(OrdersTotal()<1)
{
if (monthbuy&&weekbuy)
{
nTicket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LOT,Ask,3,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"HA Order",Magic,0,Green);
}
if (!monthbuy&&!weekbuy)
{
nTicket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LOT,Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"HA Order",Magic,0,Green);
}

}

I figured out the if haOpen<haClose then buy and vica versa. But know I want to compare the previos HAS bar to the latest one. I assume it's some kind of arry but how do I save the previos HAS bar?

Do I use the ibars, but I think that is related to the actual trading bars and not the HAS bars.

I can figure out the if/while/then, but I just the command to save it in the arry or variable eg. double oldhas.

Here is a visual of what I'm trying to do/get

Hi there every one.

I've figured out the basics, but my problem now is that I get a high/low for every tick. I wouuld like to only have a high/low for every HAS bar. Any whay that I can do this?

Where should I put the variable[x]?

Thanks for the input.